ACF Pro Custom Post Dynamic Content

Hi I am developing a site http://176.32.230.1/quaydev2.je/ and I have custom post types set to “boats” that pulls in via WP All Import.
I am trying to use that content as a dynamic source for a Looper but I am not having much joy. I have watched the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w7nD6W9tlk but I am not seeing the field options within ACF Post Field.
ACF Pro has all the boat attributes set ACF_Looper_Test_-Content-_Pro
Please can you assist.
Thanks

Hello Steve,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi I have added the items you need in the secure note. Many thanks Steve

Hi Steve,

I am not quite sure how did you access the data but the ACF field is just showing fine on your website. It will show the lists of the ACF field. Please check the secure for video I created that it is working fine on my end.

Hope that helps.

Hi, it maybe the way I am setting up the provider but sometimes I can see the ACF field list as dropdowns and other times I can not. Two examples attached. Please can you advise what I am doing wrong? One is from another dev site I am working on.

Thanks
Steve

Second files showing no field dropdowns visible. Thanks

Revised file attached that shows the left hand section, thanks

Hello Steve,

I cannot replicate the issue when I am logged in to your site. Please check out the following screenshots in the secure note below.

Thanks.

Hi,
Please can you advise if there is a criteria at the row/column/element level that I need to check so the that dropdown options display within ACF: Post Field.

I appreciate there needs to be a provider and a consumer but I am wondering if I am missing something else? This is a very powerful tool that I can use lots but just need to understand the parameters to be comfortable.
Thanks
Steve

Hi @steveroyle,

I suggest that you double-check the Looper Provider and Looper Consumer in order for the ACF:Post Field data to be shown but if you want to know what’s the correct parameter to be added in the field then you should check your custom field.

Let say for example I have you want to display the Tax Status from your custom field, then the right parameter to be added in the field is tax_status, if you are wondering where did you get that parameter, please check the secure note for more information.

Hope that helps.

Hi guys, it has taken me a while but I discovered the problem was Heart internet and trying to run this on a shared server environment. In the last week I have moved to a VPS and all the issues have gone. Maybe one for the knowledge base, shared webshosting may not be a great fit unless you can really ramp up the performance.
As I understand Pro more, gotta say I am loving it!!

Hello Steve,

It is good to know that your issue has now been resolved. Please feel free to create another thread if you need any any other issue or request.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.