ACF plugin missing

Hi, can’t find ACF in the plugins page offered by PRO. I remember it was included with the max sub.

Hello @BTS,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you go to the X/Pro —> Extensions—>ACF Pro. You can install the ACF Pro from here. Please note you need to activate the theme to get the ACF Pro plugin.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash,
Thank you for your response, here a screenshots of the Extensions.

You can see there’s no ACF.

Thank you

Hello @BTS,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Prakash,
I added secure note.

Thanks

Hey Fabrice,

Here’s the reason why ACF Pro is not available on your end:

We have some important news regarding ACF Pro, one of our Extensions, that we wanted to pass along.

WPEngine is the current owner of ACF Pro, and they have decided to cancel an agreement we had in place with the original developer to include ACF Pro to our customers. While our terms state that Extensions may be removed at any time, we spent a great deal of time working to keep this as an option, especially considering the good working relationship we had with the original developer. Unfortunately, WPEngine has decided to go this direction, and even though we strongly disagree, we are honoring their request. Having said that, we have worked out an agreement for existing customers with a valid license.

Customers who have an active X or Pro license will be able to continue to use ACF Pro , and we will continue to make updates available . This will be discontinued for all new Themeco customers as of April 1, 2024 .

And upon checking your account, you just recently purchased a Pro Single License.

Hope that helps.

Hey Marc,
I’m sorry to hear that, thanks for your time.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.