ACF: Looper, Lightbox, and Image Link

First a big thank you for the overview on https://theme.co/docs/acf-pro-and-loopers

Using ACF we created a nice loop to push out a gallery. We added some lightbox CSS and JS and all is good. I have one issue. On the image I activate the link attribute, but when I {{dc:looper:item}} to the link URL it only pushes out the ID and not the URL. So, my question is, what would I enter to have the full-size image URL show as the image link?

Thank you!

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

It would be best if we could check your backend page settings, would you mind sharing your admin credentials? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Layout builder name or page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Secure note sent. Thank you!

Hi Michael,

Thanks for providing your credentials, I went ahead and checked your setup! Instead of using {{dc:looper:item}}, the right dynamic code to call the image link is {{dc:looper:field key="images"}}. It was based on the ACF image documentation, you can check it at the bottom of this page.

Hope that helps.

THANK YOU!. OK, I see now. This helps a lot for moving forward on other projects. Thank you for taking the time to explain and clarify!

Hi Michael,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.