Accordion not working in Cornerstone

Hi,

The accordion function on our site seems to have stopped working. The below page is not functioning correctly. Cornerstone is up to date, as is the theme.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello @JA_Central_Ontario,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL it seems that there is no accordion on the given page. Please set up the accordion on your page so that we can check it. I also noticed that there is some JS console error. It might be the issue of JS error due to any plugin conflict or JS customization.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @JA_Central_Ontario,

I checked your given page URL, it seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to productions and that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load of the Font files.
I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General, WordPress Address and Site URL, including the protocol i.e HTTP/HTTPS.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.