6.3.0 Beta 1 bug - when a Pro Extension is install, cannot save in the admin area

This is a strange one happening on a fresh install of 6.3.0 beta 1.

Without any plugins installed, I am able to change the Site Title and save that options page. If I install a Pro Extension, e.g. Custom 404 or White Label, and try to do the same, pressing save on the General Settings page makes the page go blank. Refreshing shows that the changes were saved, however.

I noticed this as well with a third party Extension: installing ACF (and no other plugins whatsoever) and then either just trying to change anything in General Settings, or trying to save a Custom Field Group, results in a blank white page (except for the Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/pro6.3.cxx.me.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-beta/cornerstone/includes/theme-options/woocommerce.php:1) in /home/customer/www/pro6.3.cxx.me.uk/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1431 error message, which is constantly showing up, on every page, before and after any save attempt or blank page error)

Same as this one, but thanks for bringing this to my attention. Fixed in Beta2

1 Like