500 Error - Pro Builder

Near the end of working on revising this page, the builder layout stopped updating visually. Then when I view the live page, it suddenly returns a 500 server code error.

I refreshed the builder page and now I can’t see any of the element modules at all. It just looks like this:

The page is now dead (500 error code) and working on the page doesn’t bring it back to life. And the builder is missing all of the visual elements anyway to work on it. Help.

Note: I was not confident that I’m having the same problem as this guy: Server 500 error - cant load pages to edit. Do I need to edit my wp-config.php in the same way?

Thank you.

Here’s the URL of the page I’m referring to: https://matrixrising.com/ecommerce-seo-audit/

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing to us.

Have you taken this screenshot by decreasing the browser zoom level from 100% to 25%?

The URL that you have share it is showing 500 error currently. I would suggest you reset your permalink setting from WordPress Dashboard —>Settings —>Permalinks then recheck again if the issue still persists please let us know.

Let’s talk about the page builder, there might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Disabling Cache
  4. Version Compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you much, Prakash. It was the Easy Table of Contents plugin causing a conflict.

(And yes, I had zoomed that screenshot to a small %).

Thanks!

You’re welcome Michael!
We’re glad @Prakash_s were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.