2 different product page layouts

Hey,
I’m having a case where I need to use 2 different layouts of a single product page as per my need. For one so is there any way by which I can use a different layout for some products?
For example, Product A & B are there I want a common layout for both but I need to create one more design which is only for product B.
You can say I want to use the category-wise layout for my products. Please suggest to me any solution by which this can be achievable as it’s my sites need.

Hi Ketan,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can create multiple WooCommerce Single Layout using the Layout Builder and assign it to the product you want. Please go through the following article on Layout Builder.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

when i try to create single woocommerce layout then this error is showing . can you please look into it.

Hello Ketan,

It seems that you have not set the product preview I would suggest you go to the layout —>preview —>set it as product and select the preview product name.

Hope it helps
Thanks

i created two single woocommerce layout one is this

assinging to all products.
and second one is assigning to these 3 products only but , on the front end these three product all shows the first layout why? how can i set the second layout to these three products.

Hi Ketan,

Please change the condition from And to Or and check, if that works for you or not.

Thanks

it is not working

Hi Ketan,

I have checked all 3 products you assigned the layout and it is working fine.

Thanks

thanks for the help

Hi Ketan,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.