Your license of X not vaildated

My X license was valid yesterday and today when I signed in it said it wasn’t. I tried entering my envato purchase code again but then this message came up:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

Please help

Hi there @Gronning,

Thanks for writing, can you please confirm which domain you are trying to use the license with?

I’ve attached a private note, which is the domain we have down for your license.

Thanks!

Hello There,

You must revoke and revalidate your site. To do that, please do the following:
1] Please go to X > Overview and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
2] Please login to your account and revoke the license.
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] Go back to X > Overview again, and insert your license code.

And please review the changes that we made on how you are going to validated your X theme because we made a big change in the process. Please check it out here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55

Thanks but the problem is when I got to X> Overview there is no revoke validation option. All it says is manage licenses. If I click on that it just takes me to my Apex account.

I’m struggling with this too. It’s super frustrating because it used to be easy to revoke a license. Looking forward to hearing their reply

Hi, there,

Can’t you see Revoke validation link? See the image:

If your screen is not large enough, this sidebar will be at the bottom of the page.

Please report if you are now able to revoke the license.

Thanks!

Yes I see the image but as I said there is no revoke license option. Here is a screen shot of my page.

Yes very frustrating, something so simple is taking a while to figure out :slight_smile: Hopefully we get some answers. Good luck!!

Hi, there,

Thanks for your update. Could you provide Wordpress credentials through a Secure Note so we can take a look?

Waiting for your answer to be able to help you.

Yes definitely!

Hi There,

I have resolved your issues and tested your site validation using our staff license and then revoked the license as well (Refer secure note).

Now you should be able to validate your site and update X theme as well.

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is no change on my site. Still unable to validate site. Also the secure note was empty, no image appeared??

Hi, there,

When I login into your site, I’m redirected to a different domain. As your previous domain is setup on your licenses page, your license is informed as already registered for another site.

I remove the site in your licenses page and now you’re able to register.

Thanks!