X Theme won't install after inputting code

I’ve purchased the x theme and went to Appearance > Themes > Upload Theme > x.zip. I’ve Inputted the Code and Hit Enter. I inputted the correct code but it keeps saying "Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details. with a Go Back button. it will not let me go any further after and the Details link does not work. Please help!

Hi there,

Please kindly read this article to make sure that you correctly installed the theme:

Then kindly follow the steps in the article below to make sure you set things correctly to validate the theme:

If you still have problems kindly read this article:

If you even could not validate the theme after following the steps mentioned above kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? Maybe I could check the cURL result, regardless of input I add, it can’t validate it which means your site is unable to connect to our server. Maybe your host is blocking the outgoing connection too.

Thanks!

Rad, I just added it to the Secure Note. Let me know if you need anything else and thank you for your help!

Hi There,

The issue was with your Cornerstone. I have re-installed Cornerstone plugin and now you should be able to validate your site.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.