White Label X Theme

How would I go about removing all mention of the X Theme?

• Loading page on cornerstone. The big “X.”
  • The theme name under appearance > theme options

I’ve seen this done on other sites. I was wondering if you have a tutorial for that?

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The big X and the Cornerstone is a SVG file. You can change it manually by going to this folder:
.../wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/svg/interface.svg

Regretfully there is no available tutorial for the moment. We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for updates in our knowledge base.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

So this folder is under my theme appearance files?

How would I replace it?

What about the rest of the places “X” is mentioned? Like the theme name.

Hey @MichaelAnthonyMurray,

No, it is located in the folder specified previously.

We’re sorry for the confusion though. The White Label extension previously has the option to rebrand some parts of X. Specifically, these parts: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-white-label/91

Regretfully, since those parts of X was discontinued, the new White Label plugin only now offers WordPress login personalization. See https://theme.co/changelog/#white-label-2-0-0

Rebranding X entirely was not the purpose of the extension. We do not provide support or direction to rebrand X. For that, you will need to hire a third party developer.

Thank you for understanding.

Thank you! I will look at that.

What other areas are X clearly branded?

• Log-In Page
  • Wordpress Dashboard Dock
  • Wordpress Theme Template Name
  • Cornerstone loading page

Hey @MichaelAnthonyMurray,

• The WordPress login page could be personalized by the White Label plugin. Currently, this is the only page that the White Label plugin overrides.
  • For the WordPress Dashboard, you will need to find a third party plugin or have a developer override the default dashboard for you
  • The template name could not be changed. But, if you’re using a child theme, you can give it your own Theme Name. If you’re not using a child theme, you can download from here. Open style.css of the child theme and change the Theme Name to the name of your choice.
  • There is no option to modify any back-end interface in X and Cornerstone. And, we do not support it. You will need to have a developer do this for you.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.