Various Nav bar Colors

I will consider upgrading at a later time.

The css worked, the only problem using the above CSS is now I have two logos images in the nav bar.

How to I hide the default logo?

Thank you!

Hi @quituck ,

Try also adding this on Cornerstone page CSS:

.x-brand img {
    opacity: 0;
}

If you still have issues regarding this, please share exact URL so we can check properly. Thank you.

That Worked Perfectly. Thanks!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

My next questions is how to I set up a global block for my topbar. I’m currently using the Renew stack.

In my child theme I followed this path >>> (x-child/framework/views/global/_topbar.php) to set up the global block using the following code:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/GLOBAL/_TOPBAR.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Includes topbar output.
// =============================================================================

?>

<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_topbar_display' ) == '1' ) : ?>

<div class="x-topbar">
    <div class="x-topbar-inner x-container">
   		 <?php echo do_shortcode( '[cs_gb id=223]' ); ?>
    </div>
  </div>

<?php endif; ?>

That did not work. Do you know what I did wrong? Do I not have the topbar.php file in the right location?

Hi @quituck,

That’s from old theme, the new file path should be /x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_topbar.php. Then make sure the child theme is active.

Thanks!

Perfect! Thanks Again!

You’re welcome, @quituck.

My shop page using my renew stack says “false”. How can I change the title? I don’t see any options to change the woocommerce shop page title in my customize settings.

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can change the Shop page title from X > Theme Options > Renew > Shop Options > Shop Title.

Thanks.

Perfect Thank you.

My Next question is how do I change the nav bar links and hover color on each page?

Also, I want to change the mobile button colors on various pages as well.

What is the best way to do that?

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

To change the nav bar links and hover color for each page, you will have to use WordPress page id feature. Here’s a sample code.

.page-id-3252 .x-nav-wrap.desktop a span {
    color: #ddd;
}

.page-id-3252 .x-nav-wrap.desktop a span:hover {
    color: #731616;
}

You need to change the page id 3252. To find the page id, please take a look at following resource.

To change mobile button color for each page, please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.page-id-3252 .x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
    background-color: #000;
}

.page-id-3252 .x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover {
    background-color: #ededed;
}

Please change page id 3252.

1- I have found the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnnxfA70g

2- For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfoY53QXEnI

Thanks.

Hi, that worked perfectly! Thanks!

My next question is how to I change the color of the line that appears below the current menu item?

I tried using the following css and had no luck.
.page-id-153 .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a,{
color: #0ca265;
}

Hi @quituck,

Please add this to Theme Options > CSS

header .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span {
    box-shadow: 0 2px 0 0 #ffffff;
}

Change the #ffffff with the desired color.

If that did not work, please provide your site URL.

Thanks,

Okay that worked for the page I am on. However, when I hover over the other menu items it’s not my color.

See the image attached for reference. I want the other lines that I hover over to be yellow not blue.

I tried using the following code:
header .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span:hover {
}

Also the woocommerce widget I put in the nav bar is giving me trouble it looks different from the setting options I chose for it. Is there a short code for the cart widget?

Please advise.

Hi @quituck,

Please change the above CSS to this

header .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.current-menu-item > a > span, header .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover > span {
}

And would you mind providing a sample URL where this Woocommerce widget is?

Thanks!

That worked.Thanks!

My cart widget also worked, I just had to clear my cache to see my changes. I would like to have to cart icon in my top bar instead of my nav bar. Do you know the best way I can do that?

Hello @quituck,

Please be informed that the Cart Button is only available on the navigation menu. Regretfully there isn’t a way to transfer the cart icon in your topbar. It can only be doen with custom development which is outside the scope of our support.

Alternatively, you can place a cart icon, yes only the icon and the link with no dropdown or cart information details in the topbar by adding a basic icon and link code in the topbar content. You can use something like this:

<a href="http://example.com/cart/"><i class="x-icon-shopping-cart" data-x-icon-s="&#xf07a;" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.