Unable to edit new elements?

Having updated last week, I’m now unable to update any of the new elements and save them, hence making X unusable - can you please help?

Hi @wwilliams,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

You could try the solutions below that could help fix this kind of issue.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

THanks.

Public URL is http://wp-admin.1stavailable.com.au/my-health-tv/eyecare/eyecare/, X URL is http://wp-admin.1stavailable.com.au/x/#/content/18238/inspector

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the URL. I checked the front end of the website and I found these points which you need to consider:

• There is a Javascript error caused by a custom code that is added to X > Launch > Options > JS. You can not add a <script> tag there as mentioned in the comments of the section:

• The other issue that I see is related to something about Facebook Events, and not being able to assign correct email or something like that:

I suggest that you follow the steps below to make sure there is no environmental factor causing the issue:

1. Clear all caches if you use the cache plugin and after that disable the caching.
  2. Deactivate all 3rd party plugins except the Cornerstone and check the case.
  3. Use the Template feature (Check the end of the article) of the Cornerstone to duplicate the page in question and add a new test page and import the same content and see the result.
  4. Install the ServerInfo plugin and then go to Dashboard > WP Server Info menu. Check the PHP Memory Limit value. If it is less than 256MB then you need to increase the memory limit.

If you still have problems, kindly get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • The name of the test page you have created in the previous steps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.