Cornerstone Doesn't Load Through

Hello there,

I started to get this problem soon after I downloaded the latest version of Pro.

Whenever I try editing a page with Pro it starts off with the regular loading square then a smaller version of that loading icon shows up in the top left corner and it perpetually continues to load.

Now just to give some troubleshooting information here:
-On my home computer, I use Chrome and it’s here where I can’t even access the editor
-I tried downloading Firefox and accessing it and it worked with limited access. I could add and edit content but I couldn’t shift elements I had already placed anywhere else on the page.
-On my work computer I also use Chrome and from there I can not only access my editor but I continue to have full access to all the tools and controls I typically had before updating my theme.

How can I resolve this issue I am having here. I was just barely able to release a scheduled blog post yesterday with the limited capabilities of my attempts with Firefox.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks for your time.

Here is an image of what this perpetual load screen looks like.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I tried to access your website but unfortunately, the login information is not working for me.

Would you please kindly double check the information?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow all the steps mentioned in this article:

I understand that the error messages might not be the way you see the error by that little circle icon. But it worths to do all the troubleshooting steps.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the corrected login information.

Thank you.

I updated the username info sorry I miswrote it.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and I found out that you have W3 Total Cache installed. We do not recommend that your minify the theme’s JS and CSS files. It is already minified by default. And by the way, Caching plugins and all other caching features are best turn on when you are already finished developing your site. When you update a theme or plugin, you must clear the cache first to make sure that the latest codes from the updates will be used and not the cached version.

I have cleared your cache and I was able to edit the page. Please check this out:

Please clear your browser cache as well or use private browsing mode before you test your site in your computer.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks a million! I can now access my editor.

I’ll be sure to revisit this thread if I get a similar problem like this again.

You’re most welcome! Glad it’s okay now :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.