Cornerstone Wont Load, Icon Just Spinning

Hi There,

I recently installed Theme X and am busy switching over from my current theme. I have deactivated all plugins and turned off my Cloudflare account but still it won’t load please can you have a look at it.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have a specific page that you’re having this issue?

Let us know.
Thanks!

Hi, Thank you for the quick reply, your support team is awesome :slight_smile: I am unable to load any of them all I get is the spinning icon, I tried the test page as well.

Hi,

Another support here and your CS is loading just fine. Please clean your browser cache and test again,

If that does not help please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue,

Thank you!

Hi Joao,

I tried on 2 different computers still can’t get past the spinning icon, first one was Safari / Macbook Air second one is Safari / iMac also cleared the Caches on both computers. Going to try a different internet browser now and see if that helps

Downloaded Chrome and its working now, must be settings in Safari thanks for your help.

You’re most welcome.

Hi I had another question, I can’t seem to get the E and P form builder into my site, I tried adding the short code, the text the raw content a widget but nothing is working. Its got to be really easy but for some reason I can’t figure it out. Please help, tx

Hi,

I tried it in a test page and it seems to work.

Please check.