Ubermenu and superfly for mobile

Hi,
i’m using x theme with agency demo i have problem in menu apperiance on mobile devices it show like this

like you see … the words isn’t on one line and there is noway to customize it from ubermenu setting … and it’s total different than Demo which is like

if you can please tell me how to customize it to be like demo ?!
by the way i also thinking about use superfly menu on mobile instead of ubermenu so i changed it’s setting to be like following but it still showing on mobile !!

Best Regards.

Hey @eslammg,

The Agency demo does neither use UberMenu nor Superfly so if you want to replicate the setup, please do not use those plugins. Customizing them to look like X menu would require custom work which is outside the scope of our support.

UberMenu and Superfly has their own styling and functionality. I’d recommend that you read the documentation of both plugins to learn how you can utilize them in your site. Please see the links below for more details.

Thanks.

1 Like

ok , but at least if you can tell me any way to hide original menu on mobile devices so i can replace it by superfly menu ?!

Hello @eslammg,

Thanks for updating in!

To hide original menu on mobile devices, please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

#x-btn-navbar,
#x-nav-wrap-mobile {
    display: none;
}

Please let us know if this works out for you.

i put it in Global CSS but nothing changed it still appear on mobile devices

Hello @eslammg,

The code I gave you is for the original mobile menu and not for the current ubermenu that you are using. If you are referring to the ubermenu that you are using then add this code:

a.ubermenu-responsive-toggle.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-main.ubermenu-skin-black-white-2.ubermenu-loc-primary.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-content-align-center.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-align-full {
    display: none;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.