Transferring licenses to New Account

Hello!

I need to transfer 2 of my licenses to one new account for a client. Purchase codes attached in secure note. Could you please let me know how to do this.

Thanks a million!!

Hi there,

This is no problem but in order to create the new user account, I’ll need the following information from you in a secure note:

• Username
  • First Name
  • Surname
  • Email Address
  • Password

Once you provide the above information, I’ll go ahead and create the account then move the licenses over for you.

Thanks!

Hello. I’m in a similar situation. Can you help me? How do I make a secure note?

@awpny

Hello,

I have deleted the information from your secure note. Please open your own thread since secure note are visible for staff + the person who opened the thread.

On your new thread explain your situation and provide your information as you did here.

Thanks

Fab - thanks so much!! Note attached

Hi there,

Please kindly open up a separate thread and give us the information below using the Secure Note to follow up the case. Please do not add the Secure Note here as it is visible for the original poster of this thread.

This is no problem but in order to create the new user account, I’ll need the following information from you in a secure note:

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. We will ask our leadership team to follow up the case. It might take a while as we hit the weekend.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hey there,

Thanks for the info. I’ve created a new user with the username & password supplied, then moved the 2 licenses across to that account. All they will need to do now is log in to their account and add the URLs to their licenses page as needed, making sure that they match the license added in the WordPress dashboard. You can refer them to the following article if they need any assistance with this:

Thanks for being an awesome customer and have a great day!

Thanks so much - all sorted!! Keep up the great work!!!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.