Themeco licence not recognised

Hello,

I purchased another copy of your X theme on March 18th this year. The website I used it on recently changed servers (with the same hosting provider, it was a PHP upgrade). The dashboard now asks me to enter the Themeco / Cornerstone licence again. If tried numerous times, but keep on getting the ‘We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.’ error message. I’ve copied the code straight from my Envato Licence certificate & purchase code, as well as from my Apex Licences overview, The site looks all wonky now as layout made in Cornerstone is disappearing. How can this be resolved please?

Kind regards,
Mirjam

Hi there,

Please kindly go to the licenses page of your Themeco account and delete the domain set to the purchase key you mentioned. Then add the domain again and follow the Validation Steps.

If you still have problems validating the product, kindly get back to us with the User/Irl/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the theme.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

The licence validation is all working again now, but the website still has a layout that has completely gone wild. I’ve put up an ‘under construction’ landing page for the time being.

The site’s layout was fine right up until it changed servers with the same hosting provider in order to speed it up. The hosting provider is also looking into it, as I cannot update WP core files or plugins for that matter.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Mirjam

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I checked your website and it seems everything is in order and there is no layout problem. Would you please kindly check your website with another browser or another machine and check if you see the same problem?

If you continue to get the problem please get back to us with the exact screenshots of the problematic layout so we can follow up the case.

I would open up a new thread if I were you because the title of the thread is misleading and it’s about the licensing.

Thank you.