Text and Font Changes (Can't see where to make these after upgrade)

1. I am trying to changed the text size/style. Before the upgrade there was an option to choose Heading or Book 1, 2 , 3 etc ( think this is what it was called) with each font chosen. Heading/Book 1 was light and thinner. As the numbers increased the font would become heavier and thicker. I am trying to get the text to be less heavy. Don’t see this option anymore. Please help.

2. How do I change fonts for different parts of my website’s page?

Thanks

Hi Karen,

Thank you for writing in, 1) what font are you using? please keep in mind that not all fonts has font-weight of 100 - 900, some only have 400 or 300 (normal) or 100 (light).

font-weight

1. Please utilize the Font Manager feature, more details on the following links:

Font Manager
Introduction to the Font Manager

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for the reply, but I’m not getting it.

All I want to do is when I add text to my page to be able to select the font, font size and font weight. This was an option before the upgrade. I don’t get how to set this up to get want I am looking for back.

I hit the cog wheel on the page I was working on and set up in Font Manager what I was looking for. When I go back to the page, I still don’t see the options.

I am not a web designer or developer. I’m a non-techie person trying to build my website.

Can you please give me instructions step by step so I can add text into each webpage and be able to select on the side bar the font, font size and font weight.

Thanks so much.

Hi Karen,

Are you referring to this?

if you don’t see this options on your Text element, please enable the Advance Mode on the Cornerstone, navigate to Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode, save.

If you don’t see that option in there, please navigate to X > Settings > User Preferences > Advance Mode and set it to Always On.

If this does not resolve the issue, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

The advanced mode was off. Problem fixed!

Thank you!

Karen

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.