Superfly does not install

I have the same problem

2 Likes

I have encountered the same issue. I have resorted to downloading the files from a different site I am building but there is an obvious problem with the install.

same for me. manually ftp up the extension folder from x install, but dont do the update to 4.5.8!
Their package is stuffed! :slight_smile:
leave as 4.5.7 and it works

I have the X-Pro version installed. I could not find the extension folder in the package.

I do not see any response from the support staff. Is this plugin no-longer supported by XTheme??

I have the same problem

HI @ciacformazione, @rupadhyaya, @bebang, @nikish @Erilsart,

Thanks for writing in.

@rupadhyaya, thank you so much for sharing us the solution by manually installing your Superfly through FTP.

The location of the extension can be found in your themeforest download files.

After downloading your could see the Superfly extension

Don’t forget to update your setup to the latest version.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I bought Pro from your site and not from Envato. When I download the Zip file from my account the file is not there. I have downloaded a copy from X from another install via Envato but when I install this file via ftp and then activate it it will not recognise the purchase code which I have with Pro.

Thank you, Nico!!! I got it to work!! I got the version 4.5.5 installed, however updating it to 4.5.8 (their latest version) fails… it removes 4.5.5 and then reports that the plugin itself is missing.

I have exactly the same problem and the same happens when I try to install UberMenu - All the other plugins installs are fine.

Update! Managed to install UberMenu when I reverted from the child theme to the main Pro theme. Unfortunately this did not work with Superfly menu.

Hi @bebang,

Sorry to hear you’re still having this issue. But start a new thread regarding this issue and provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note and provide a link to this thread. I’ll check it :slight_smile:

With Pro, you’ll have to validate it and install the extensions through it instead of downloading it from Themeforest. Your purchase code is for Pro and it will not be recognized as Pro licenses.

@rupadhyaya, you’re most welcome!

How do I validate the extension with Pro? I think that is the core problem of the issue.
Following your suggestion I have started a new thread at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/validating-superfly-with-pro/37659

Hi @bebang,

We will reply on the new thread that you have created.

You might want to check the link on how to validate setup.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Guys, I’ve had the same problem a month ago with other plugins not working correctly after I’ve updated X/Pro theme. It’s not because of the X theme update or the Pro theme update…it’s because the CHILD theme is not updated. If you update the X theme (parent theme) then you must also update the child theme, how? download Child theme here https://theme.co/apex/child-themes . Now try it.

Thank you @avalonXT for sharing your experience on this matter :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. Will there be a fix in X theme or am I required to upload it manually?

Hi There @PerLennartsson

I was able to experience this issue on my end as well and I have informed our developers for further review. For now, please manually install this extension as explained above.

Thanks!

Hello,

I also can not install superfly extension on my website with Pro theme. Is it possible to manually install it? Thank you.

Hello @Aft,

Please don’t mind but this is a post started by a different user. Posting on someone else thread create lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Faster response we encourage users to create a new ticket. In that regards I request you to please create a new ticket and someone from support team will take a look. For more details please take a look at our support handbook.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.