Subcriber Form Button Sends to top of page

I’m having an issue all of the sudden with 2 buttons on my landing page (both identical - duplicates).

When clicking into the form to submit an email to the subscriber list, the button is shooting to the top of the page. Form is still clicked and a visitor can type, but you have to scroll back down to see the form and submit.

Please advise.

planeteerinvesting.com

Hello @StefanFriend,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It looks like you are using Contact Form by WPForms plugin. As it’s a 3rd party plugin, it difficult for us to provide support for 3rd party plugins. Have you tried our Email forms plugins? I am sharing the knowledge-base article that you can take a look.

Thanks.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I have not tried Email Forms yet. Do you know if it can integrate with Constant Contact? The article you provided references MailChimp.

I appreciate the help!

Hi Prasant,

I setup Email Forms & Mail Chimp.

I’m having the same issue. One that did not occur initially when I published the site.

When I click the form to enter an email and subscribe it shoots to the top of the page.

I don’t think it’s an issue with the form.

The “Join Now” button is no longer sending to the top of the page, but it is not submitting emails.

I’ve come across this thread:

There seem to be similar issues and I’ve tried to turn off some non-used plugins, including the previously us WPForms.

It has not yet resolved the issue.

My apologies, this thread:

Hi,

When I enter a name and email, I see this

Thank you! You are now subscribed.

But we cannot verify if it really worked.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.