The new update is full of great new features - it really is, but there are also a lot of things that users have been mentioning through the years, which haven't been corrected/updated.
I'm all for progress, but....
1) The possibility for using a graphic element with headlines are great. But when you want to center that headline, the icon stays to the left. And why is there no possibilities for a graphic element with text element?
2) Still no option for gradient backgrounds/buttons/text
3) Portfolio and blog looks outdated - for several years. And very few possibilities to change it. Why not the option to make it look like normal pages?
4) The ability to have two separat column backgrounds that goes full width, but with the content staying boxed/global container - or the ability to have one of the columns going full width and another staying boxed.
5) Some more inspirational separators