Revoke and reassign license

I loaded X with license and then upgraded to Pro. Could not figure everything out so decided to scrap it and start over. Now, when I try to verify the license it says it is assigned to another site.
I looked for where to manage this as the message said to do, but I’m not finding it anywhere in my Themeco account.
Can you help me please?

Hey @debwin,

In your licenses page, what site is assigned to your Pro license? You can edit it by clicking on the pencil icon then press enter when done.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I checked your licenses page and see that you assigned a website to your Pro purchase key correctly there.

So to make sure you did things correctly, kindly install a fresh copy of WordPress and install the Pro Theme:

Then take the same steps you would do for the validation:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there, I seem to have the same problem. I recently changed my website URL, and everything is running perfectly except I keep getting the message that my License of X is not validated. I followed the steps, and it looks in order, but I still get the message. Here’s the message in my dashboard I get after entering my code:

And here are the details, code and screenshot in the manage license area

As you can see I inserted the new information in the manage your license area but I still keep getting the same message in my WP dashboard. Am I missing something? Love to hear from you.

Hi there,

I deleted the information you added in a summary as there was the purchase key mentioned there publicly which you should avoid to do.

Also, you can not add a Secure Note here as it will be visible to the original poster of this thread. Please kindly open up a new thread and give the information there with details. Share with us the URL/User/Pass of your website and the Purchase Key using the Secure Note functionality of the new thread.

Also kindly read the article below and follow the instructions:

Thank you.

Oh thank you, I was not aware it was visible! I thought I had it secured, but your explanation makes sense. Anyway, thank you for your reply. I will try the articles and if needed open a new thread.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.