Newsletter Sign Up "No" Symbol

Hi!

When a user attempts to sign up for my Mail Chimp email newsletter via my site footer, a red “no” symbol shows up over the subscribe button.

Can you help me resolve this?

Thank you.

Hi,

I checked and there is no list found in your mailchimp account.

Can you try creating one and gothrough our guide again,

Hope that helps

Hi,

Thank you for catching that error. I fixed it.

Sadly, the issue remains. I have cleared caches.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi Laurie,

Sorry that you’re having this issue, I can confirm this is a bug with the email form. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it

You can check our Changelog page when we release an update to see if a fix on this bug is included.

In the meantime, you can try an alternative like ConvertPlus extension.

Thank you for understanding,

Hi,

Can I format the footer the exact same way with the extension as it is now or is this going to require an overhaul.

I’m very disappointed as this is the second major issue in as many months where it had to be submitted to developers. The first issue is still not resolved.

Having a working email form integration seems like it would be a basic function of even the simplest theme.

Hopefully this is resolved soon.

Hello Laurie,

Yes you can always format the footer with any of your desired layout. The only problem is that the Email Form has been integrated with MailChimp and there is no way you can do that in the footer. It is best that you will wait for the update release of the extension or choose a different plugin to display email forms which has mailchimp integration in it.

Please bear with us and thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.