New alternative to the MailChimp addon

Hi - I have updated to 3.6.4, updated all plugins, deleted all cache with WP Fastest Cache, deactivated all widgets and reactivated, uploaded MailChimp API, and still cannot get Email Forms to populate my MailChimp emal lists and I am not sure why.

What am I missing? There used to be a MailChimp addon/widget I was using but I’ve been away from my website for a long time and I am not sure how to get people to opt in to my email list with a x theme addon… what is the work around considering there is no direct MailChimp addon?

WP version 5.0.3–en
X version 6.4.6

Thank you very much for your time

Hi @maxwellbronson,

Thank you for writing in, I see that you already installed and connect the Email Forms to your MailChimp account, please make sure there are an Email Lists on your MailChimp account.

Also, try this one MailChimp for WordPress and see if it works.

Cheers!

Thank you! Yes I have list in my MailChimp account. Still not sure why it won’t work.

I tried MailChimp for Wordpress but would like to see if Email Forms would work

Great!
Please let us know how it goes.

Could you help me understand why Email Forms is not working with MailChimp?

I have email lists :slight_smile:

Hi @maxwellbronson,

May I know which page has this Email forms? What I’m seeing from your home page is just Mailchimp embedded forms.

But, there was known issue regarding Email Forms and it could be the one you’re getting. I recommend using ConvertPlus as an alternative for an email form. Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-convertplus/66

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.