Make full screen nav collapse to hamburger on desktops

Hi, I would like to make my regular nav to start as a hamburger and expand to a regular style full screen nav menu for desktop only.
Any help would be appreciated.

http://bdgadvertising.com

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to utilize the Superfly or the UberMenu extension instead.

UberMenu demo
Superfly demo

Thank you for understanding,

No worries,
Can you assist me in making the menu into a hamburger menu on desktop?
I tried the following from another thread but the hamburger menu would not expand on desktops:

//auto hide mobile menu
.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.mobile .x-nav>li>a>span {
width: calc(100% - 40px);
}

@media (max-width: 19000px){ /<— Change this number based on when you want the change to happen/

.x-navbar {
text-align: Left;
}
.x-navbar .desktop {
display: none !important;
}
.x-navbar .x-btn-navbar {
display: inline-block;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.in {
display: block;
}
}

Hey @rjrherrera,

I’m sorry but fixing custom code issues is not a part of our support service. Please see our Terms. Codes you find here in the forum were only meant to be a guide.

For a non-coding solution, I’d recommend you upgrade to Pro so you can create a custom header and then use a Navigation element that displays a hamburger button out of the box like the Navigation Layered element.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.