Mailchimp Pop up form not showing

Hello

I am trying to insert a pop up form into my website but nothing is showing.
I have tried embedding the code into both raw text and text elements.

Any idea how to get it working?

Thanks

Justin

I would like to have it working on the home page, below is the code for mailchimp pop up form:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us14.list-manage.com","uuid":"321007f5cddbb392b0b75effe","lid":"cab9f066e8"}) })</script>

Hi,

You can try this extension instead.

Create Email Form and Connect it to mailchimp

Then use another extension to display it as popup in your homepage.

All of these extension can be installed via X > Overview

Thanks

Thanks for the advice, I had a read through both articles but it doesn’t seem like I can use a pop up form I created in mailchimp this way. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Justin

Hey Justin,

You can achieve that using the ConvertPlus plugin. Please see the details and usage instructions in the link provided previously.

Thanks.

Hey

I have followed the instructions and linked the mailchimp account by creating a new campaign but I’m not sure how to use the pop up form I created in mailchimp. I have followed the following instructions:

https://www.convertplug.com/plus/docs/mailchimp-wordpress-popup-plugin/

When I click “Modal popup” it just shows the templates you can import, how can I use the pop up form I created in Mailchimp? Is it possible?

Thanks

Justin

Hello There,

You do not have to create a Modal popup. Please follow the steps from 1 to 9.

You should be able to edit the pop up after 9th step listed in the documentation.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello

I have followed steps 1 - 8 and everything worked fine. The part I’m not sure about is how step 9. Once I save the campaign it just shows the Campaigns list, from there how do I get the mailchimp popup form to show on the pages I want?

Thanks

Justin

Hey Justin,

After steps number 8, if you do not have any modal pop up, you will need to create first. Sorry for the confusion I was assuming that you already created a modal pop up and only want to integrate the MailChimp form. once you have created the pop, edit it and find the “Submission” tab for you to select the campaign you created.

I created a sample popup for you to check it out. You can remove it afterwards.

Hey

Thanks for the reply and extra info, is there somewhere I can paste the code mailchimp provided for the pop up form I created on mailchimp or do i need to create the form through convertplus and then integrate it with mailchimp fields?

Below is the code mailchimp provided for the form I created there.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us14.list-manage.com","uuid":"321007f5cddbb392b0b75effe","lid":"cab9f066e8"}) })</script>

Thanks

Justin

Hey Justin,

1.) The stand alone code can be inserted in a raw content element element. This will only work on a page by page basis. The popup will not be visible in the entire site. This might also not work because it will result to a CORS issue.

2.) If you use the ConvertPlus + MailChimp, you can control which page the pop up will display and will enable you to create your own form and style it. You can define the name and email address and other fields too depending on what is needed for your form.

Hope this helps.

Hello

I would like to use the Mailchimp code because my clients wnats to have a birthday feild in it (to give subscribers something free on their birthday). I have been looking at other support tickets and it seemed like you got it working for this guy

Can you do something like that for me?

Thanks

Justin

Hi Justin,

Yes, you can also try that.

You can try adding the code below in your child theme’s functions.php file.

add_action('wp_footer', 'my_custom_script', 20 );

function my_custom_script () { ?>
<?php }

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.