Loading slow

We have updated our site with latest version of X but yet it is still loading slow. Also our website is not validating.

Hey @WorldFish,

The first site you posted with the blog subdomain is loading fine on my end. This is most probably the one that is not validating because you have not assigned it to 1 of your licenses. Please un-assign your other site and assign your blog site.

Your other site is not loading because of a server error. Please contact your host for this.

Thanks.

Can I know why is my third licence registered in 2015 showing up beside ‘staging’? Should it be another production so that I can add my blog URL?

Thanks. For the second site I will check with my host.

Hi,

There are only two license listed in your account. Maybe you have another account that you forgot?

You need one license for each production site.

Thanks

I guess we will need another licence. Thanks.

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

Both of our sites with X theme are slow. I believe this can’t be a license issue. Can you check this from your end?

Thanks

Hi @WorldFish,

Yes, it’s definitely not related to licensing. But I checked and your sites aren’t optimized, please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-performance/210.

And are you on shared hosting? It’s another reason why it’s slow and the resources allotted to your site is low. For the meantime, contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.