Thanks for updating the thread.
Yes, as the current theme version that's there on the website is fairly old, you will have to update the theme manually. In the theme update guide we have listed the steps that you can follow to manually update. However, I am listing those steps here too:
- Unzip x.zip on your computer.
- Rename the x folder to x-updating.
- Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Drag and drop the x-updating folder into your themes directory.
- Upon completion, rename the previous x folder to x-previous.
- Rename x-updating to x. Your site will now be at the latest version.
- Delete the x-previous folder.
- Visit the WordPress dashboard at least once to ensure any migration logic can run (this happens behind the scenes).