Is Pro Megamenu implemented yet?

Can you clarify whether Pro header megamenu is working yet? Information about megamenus is currently listed in your documentation, but I am reading a support ticket from 12 days ago, that seems to indicate that it is not available in Pro?

I am on the latest version of X Pro, and tried to follow the directions in the Features document, but it is not working. Thanks.

Hello @Pritchard,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As of now mega menu is available only on X Theme. If you would like to have mega menu in Pro Theme then I suggest you to take a look at Uber menu which can be installed from Pro > Validation > Extensions. To get started with Uber Menu, please take a look at following resource.

https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/demo/mega

Thanks.

Yes. Thank you so much for the clarification!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

I have one final question on Ubermenu integration. After implementing per the documentation, I found that I need to completely delete my X Theme Header menu, else it appears that its configuration “supercedes” any Ubermenu configuration. My X Theme header continued to display on the front end until I completely deleted it (saving it as a template, just in case!) before my Ubermenu displayed.

Can you please confirm that what I am seeing is correct, that any X Theme header configuration (or footer, I guess) will override any Uber configuration? This is not a problem, but I want to make sure I am not making this more complicated than it needs to be.

Thanks so much.

Hi @Pritchard,

There is no need to delete the X header at all, would you mind providing some screenshots of the issue you’re getting? It seems to be working just fine on my end with Ubermenu and X built-in header.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I can’t seem to duplicate the problem at present. As I described, after deleting my Pro Header, Ubermenu began to work as expected. To duplicate the issue for you, I restored my Pro header from the template I saved it as before deleting, but Ubermenu continues to work on the front end as expected.

I would be glad to direct you to my site if you are interested, but all seems well currently. Thank you for your quick responses.

Hello There,

Though we could not figure what have cause it, it’s good to know that it is all working now.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.