Pro Header Mega Menu

Hi,

I know that there have been a lot of requests for this but im wondering if its at all possible to have a mega menu in the pro header. A few of my clients would love to have this and its holding me back on a couple of projects. They also wanted rotating imagery like a slideshow as the main background. If these both were possible, PRO websites would look hugely more professional in my opinion.

thanks.

1 Like

Hello There,

Thank you for your feedback. There is already a feature request to add megamenu function in the Pro header builder. We will add background rotating imagery slideshow as a feature request as well so that it can be taken into consideration for future enhancements.

Best Regards.

Thanks @RueNel , hopefully it comes sooner rather than later (fingers crossed). It would make a world of difference.

You’re welcome, Chris. Just note that one key factor for adding features is demand. If there’s a significant amount of users who need a feature, it is likely to be added.

Thanks.

I have seen a lot of people ask for this and every client i show this too also wants the same thing, megamenus on a pro header with rotating imagery as the background. Crossing my fingers and toes! haha. Trust me it would definitely be a huge plus. So what you are saying is that i need to create around a thousand theme.co accounts and log the same request under each account? haha :grin: Thanks @christian_y

1 Like

I didn’t say you create a thousand accounts. :slight_smile: But technically, if you have that many of a license, you can do that because you could represent your clients or be the voice for your clients and that is in addition to other user request.

I also didn’t say that feature request are guaranteed to be added even if there’s high demand. I just said it’s “likely”. Just wanted to add this to avoid misunderstanding.

Thanks.

Thanks @christian_y , i know. I was just kidding haha Thanks for the info.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.