Internet Explorer 11 Drop Down Issue in Pro

Hi there,

I checked and the drop-down works in the IE, but yes, the header doesn’t stick as your scroll. I checked the source code and instead of fixed positioning, the header is styled as absolute/relative.

Would you mind providing starting a new topic about this and provide your login credentials in a secure note? Just to make sure your credentials are safe :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

Site URL is archecoalition.org

Your sticky bar doesn’t stick either…

Hi guys,

To fix the issue in IE11, add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

ul.x-menu .x-dropdown {
    position: absolute !important;
    left: 0px !important;
    top: 100% !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

1 Like

Still no luck. Changes made to my live website at www.diveintoambon.com

Hi again,

I checked your site in IE11 and the drop downs are displaying correctly on my end now. Please clear your browser’s cache and reload the site.

Cheers!

This resolved the issue for me in IE11. Internet Explorer 11 has been a pain point for us in some respects!

1 Like

Glad it helped you as well.

Cheers!

Not sticky Menu in IE:
I have the same problem. Is there a solution for his yet?
cy.

Hi @cyrock,

Thanks for writing around! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

In the mean time make sure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Thanks.

@nabeel: it’s on www.kps-concepts.com.
Thanx!
Cy.

Hi @cyrock,

Thank you for providing the URL. This is the known issue in Pro where sticky bars aren’t working in the header builder with IE. Developers are aware of this and fix will be released soon.

Thank you for understanding!

Hello Themeco,

19 days later…problem still exists :frowning:

Can we solve this soon?

Thanks,
Christian

Hi there,

It’s in the queue and already been forwarded, should be resolved in a future release.

Stay Tuned!

i am having the same problem.
is the issue still in review?
strangely this topic is still open and last changed in august?!
thanks. kai

Hi @iTurtle,

Thanks for writing around! Yes it’s under investigation.

Please stay tuned!

hi @Nabeel, thanks for the info! i applied that code mentioned at the beginning of this thread and it made things better. now the submenu text is centered and not left aligned in ie11. any tipps for that? thanks a lot! kai

Hi @iTurtle,

Thanks for the update. Can you please provide the URL of your site so we can take a look?

Thanks!

hi nabeel, i learned that the one who started this topic will also be able to see all secure notes. so i started a new topic :wink: best regards, kai

Hi,

That is correct and thank you for creating a new topic.