Pro menu drop down issue in internet explorer 11

continued from https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/internet-explorer-11-drop-down-issue-in-pro/3231/21

Hi There,

Please see this thread:

Inspect the element, click Submenu > Content Flex Layout > Horizontal : Choose Start

Hope this helps.

hi lely, thanks for your reply. but not seeing the dropdowns is not my problem with ie11. please see the mentioned thread in my first post here. thanks. kai
this one:
hi @Nabeel, thanks for the info! i applied that code mentioned at the beginning of this thread and it made things better. now the submenu text is centered and not left aligned in ie11. any tipps for that? thanks a lot! kai

Hey Kai,

Here’s what I see in IE.

It’s the same in Chrome

I’m currently not sure what your issue is even reading the other thread. Please give us more details.

Thanks.

thanks christian, i just added alignment left to the css snippet mentioned above. that must have done the trick. i can’t test right away in ie11 since i am on a mac and was not able to find a testing environment in the internet. only screenshots test sites which won’t do :wink:
thanks again. this is great! i thought the days of ie are over. but it’s still around :wink:
best wishes, kai

Glad to hear it Kai!

@iTurtle: May you can share your code?

text-align or align-items did not work for me…

Thank you,
Michael

hi michael,
this is the code i used in the global css field of the theme options of pro.
hope it will help you, too!
best wishes, kai
ps: @christian_y will you fix this in an update?

/* Fix for IE11 Submenu alignment */

ul.x-menu .x-dropdown {
position: absolute !important;
left: 0px !important;
top: 100% !important;
text-align: left !important;
}

Thanks for sharing, but we do see it the same in chrome and IE. Maybe we still need further investigation about this :wink:

thanks rad! so we will see a fix for that one day? best wishes, kai

Hey there,

Yes definitely, glad all is sorted now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.