I can not find how to change my videos on one of my website pages

Hi there, I still have the issue i can’t access what you told me here are my wp login credentials ;

Hi Elise,

You should be able to edit the page content in Cornerstone. I tried it on your site but for some reason the content editor is not loading correctly.

Kindly try to update X and Cornerstone to the latest version first. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, please have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please ry testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi there,
i’m not a developer, i’m actually a doctor who knows how to build websites but not able to do this kind of advanced strategies that you sent me, if your team can take care of it and if there is any fee to pay i’m happy to pay. Thanks

Hi Doc,

Your issue seems to be not on changing the video, but the Cornerstone can not open your pages. Do you have a staging server where we can do testings? I advise that we update the WordPress, X, and Cornerstone first, then update the outdated plugins and then clear the cache.

Increasing the PHP memory limit might also help, but we need FTP login to test that.

Thanks,

Hi there, thanks for your help please let me know from where i get the FTP login that you asked for ?

Hi Doc,

Most web hosts will email you these details after you sign up for a web hosting package. You’ll find your FTP information in the welcome email you receive from your host. More details here.

In the meantime, please do a testing for a plugin conflict, and see if that opens up the Cornerstone. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you get your FTP credentials, you can follow the guide here for Increasing PHP Memory Limit.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks,

Hi there, i have now the SFTP credentials i use cloudways as web hosting. I did backup my website through them. please update the wordpress the X and cornerstone and also update the outdated plugins as you said to solve my issues i’m stuck

Hi @elise83,

It’s due to WPML, please check this for proper setting https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/wpml-issue/48740

Have you recently installed it? Because it looks like it’s not configured yet. Then please try loading your cornerstone again once configured. Don’t forget to go to Admin > Settings > Permalinks and re-save it after configuring your WPML (to make sure cornerstone works with correct permalink rewrite).

Then you can edit your page again and change the video settings (if the data isn’t yet corrupted).

Thanks!

Hi there, i’m not a developer as i said before i’m actually a doctor who knows how to build websites but not an expert on how to take care of the WPML issue that you mentioned ( specially that i’m seeing that there are many WPML plugins installed ) can you please take care of it even if i need to pay a fee for that as i don’t want to mess up my websites (since it’s in 3 languages )

Hi Elise,

WPML is not our plugin so we can’t really provide configuration. And we can’t do site’s maintenance and configuration from scratch as it could damage your site especially we’re not fully familiar what’s been there.

But I went ahead and configured (not all, just the one related to the builder) your WPML for now but it’s still not working. As I found out that your WPML and its addons are old. Please update them and test it again.

Thanks!

please send me a screenshot of which WPML (as i see many plugins called WPML ) i should update

Rad was referring to WPML and all its addons. If the issue persists after updating them, please test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I see you’re also using a caching plugin (Breeze). If you’re still developing your site, it’s not recommended to use a caching plugin so you might want to clear all caches and deactivate it.

Thanks.

ok i’ll update the WPML and get back to you thanks

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi Paul,

I have an issue accessing my admin page, please check it out as it’s urgent:
www.tangerdentalcenter.net/wp-admin

Thanks

Hi Elise,

Please edit your site’s wp-config.php and set the WP_DEBUG to true. Then let us know so we could see the actual error. This is not a fix, but just another step so we could find information of what’s going on behind it.

Thanks!

Hello @elise83,

There is an error 500 which means that a fatal error has occurred. You will need to enable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

I’m not a developer as i said previously i’m a doctor who knows how to build websites, please do what needs to be done i don’t want to screw this up !! if i have to pay whatever fee needed i will pay but please let your team handle this issue then i can keep on with my business. Thanks

Hi Elise,

Ah sorry about that, I should’ve provided some proper guides. Please check this https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-edit-wp-config-php-file-in-wordpress/

And I recommend contacting a developer or webmaster that could help you with issues. We can’t cover any site maintenance or development here in the forum, all we could offer is provide a recommendation that user could follow. As much as possible, we shouldn’t touch or change client’s site if it’s not related to the bugs and issues of the theme and its bundled plugins.

And enabling WP_DEBUG is simple, I could do it and so I could provide you more recommendation right away. But there are no SFTP/FTP credentials provided in the discussion. So all we could offer is providing you with more instruction.

Thanks!