How to create a box to download a guide and make people subscri

Hi
is there a way within x theme to create something like this:

If not, what is the tool to achieve a similar result?
Thanks!

Hello @klelietta,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can use Convert Plus to create subscription lightbox that can be installed from X/Pro > Validation > Extensions. To get started with ConvertPlus, please take a look at following article.

https://www.convertplug.com/plus/docs/

Thanks.

Hi Thanks for your help! I tried the convertplug but it seems that it’s useful only for pop up windows? What i need is a simple fixed box for now, not a pop-up. I tried the different options and so far I haven’t found the option to have a fixed box. The documentation (which I’m reading) is massive so I was guessing if you knew whether or not there is an option to display something like this (static) as a part of the page (and place it wherever I want) .

This is my first trial but no matter what I try, it always shows as a pop up (this is the info bar option)

Hi Clelia,

You can create that like a standard section. Create it as Global Block so you can easily manage and insert it to your pages.

Now, how about the form? Most of the popular email marketing service (e.g. MailChimp, ConvertKit, etc.) offer a form builder, so you need to create your form on the email marketing service dashboard, after you created your form copy the generated code and paste that to your Global Block section using a RAW Content or Content Area element.

Consult the documentation or the support of your email marketing service, they should have multiple ways on adding your form to your page.

If you’re with MailChimp, ConvertKit, or GetResponse you can use the Email Forms extensions. But just keep in mind that Email Forms is easy to use but it has limited options.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks but I am still having an issue in using cornerstone on blog posts so I can’t use global blocks. I am using Visual Composer and if only convertplus had the option for a static module it would be exactly what i needed. I discovered that they do have something similar called “in line” but on the X addon i can’t find it: (this is from their demo page) https://www.convertplug.com/plus/demos/in-line-post/

And I can’t find their addon for Visual composer that would be another good alternative: https://www.convertplug.com/plus/demos/vc-form-builder/

What I truly need is not a subscribe form in the end is more a marketing box to sell an info product using an image, text and collect the name and email of the reader plus a button with download or buy or whatever. I thought it was pretty straightforward to do as many website have them and I can’t figure out how to do them easily… Convertplus was perfect if it weren’t for the just “pop up” /non static option.

I really don’t know what to do as I can’t use the Global blocks not even to try and I’m a bit lost. Other than these 2 options is there any other tool I could use (for free or a reasonable price)? Optinmonster has the option but it’s too expensive and has many functionalities of Convertplus so I don’t need it.

Thanks

Hello @klelietta,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Actually convertplus has extension for Visual Composer. You can take a look under Convertplus > Addons > WPBakery Page Builder. However, you need to purchase a separate licence for that.

Thanks.

Yes I saw it and the VC they mention is not the one specifically designed for Xtheme so even if I buy a licence it would mess up with the VC I’m using with X-theme. No other solution?

Thanks

Hello @klelietta,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Yes, they are addons and are not been tested with the bundled version but in general addons do work fine without any issues.

Maybe you can take a look at following plugin:

Please note that the plugin I have shared is not a official Themeco advice. It’s just a personal input that I have shared with you to help you get started. 3rd party plugins may cause some issues and we won’t be able to provide support in that scenario.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.