Heading Styling Issues (H2, H3 etc.)

Hi Team,

I have a question regarding the styling of headings (I am using Ethos theme). Whenever I apply the H2, or H3, etc. settings to the text, the styling changes to a weird, ugly font which does not look anything like our original font. In addition, it adds extra spacing to headlines which also makes it look very weird.

Here’s the original text:

paragraph:

headline:

Here’s the text after applying H2 and H3:

paragraph with H3:

headline with H2:

Can someone please advise how I can fix the H2, H3 etc. headings styling not to twist our text but to remain as close to the original styling as possible?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello @gsbook,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looking at the screenshots can you please make sure whether or not heading tags are gettings closed by toggling the source code section of text element? Also please make sure that you are running latest version of Theme and compatible bundled plugins. Here is the resource that you can refer to check the latest compatible version of Theme and plugins:

If you still face problems, would you mind sharing website URL for us to take closer look?

Thanks.

Hi there!

Thank you for the reply. Yes, everything is up to date (we are using a Child theme). Cornerstone is up to date as well, though we never use it and I personally find it too complicated and unnecessary.
However the issue with the headings is still there.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. I suggest that you use the Font Manager for heading to make sure you will have a consistent font family for all the headings. Then you can assign the font as heading to the place you add the titles.

For more information:

Also, there might be cases that you used an old version of the elements and the code is changed to the new element. For those cases kindly check this thread:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.