Footer Mailing List Icon Glitch

Hello,

I have a problem with my footer, it’s a Ravenwood template footer that I have got from the design cloud, It’s awesome by the way :+1:.
The problem is with the icon for the mailing list, the icon glitches to the right as seen in the attached screenshots. That happened when the footer was set to RTL mode. And I can’t figure a way to fix it.

Hope you can help me with that.
Best Regards,
Sufian Diraneyya

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 2.2.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Actually, I’m already running the latest version (2.2.5).
I will attach a secure note with the login credentials.
Thanks in advance!

Actually, also I’m having a hard time to let the mail list subscribe embedded code to work.
I have copied a simple mail list subscribe embedded code from my MailChimp account and paste it where it should be. But that doesn’t work.
Hope you can also help with that.

Hi @SufianDiraneyya,

Since its a complete code of form with its own styling, means it’s no connected to the design structure of the theme. Hence, it may not respond in the same way. Plus, that form is not design for RTL (you’ll notice that spacing are on the same position regardless of layout view). In RTL compatible form, the margin-left should become margin-right, and so on.

How about using the Email Forms plugin connected to Mailchimp? Or simply use ConvertPlus?

Please check these

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, the Email Forms plugin is great.
But now remains the icon problem

Hi @SufianDiraneyya,

Looks like you’ll need a CSS with !important for that, please add this CSS to your Content area modal’s Element CSS

.rtl $el .x-graphic-icon:before {
    left: 0 !important;
    right: 30% !important;
}

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers . :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.