Font Tag doesn't apply

In X, I am creating headlines that use h1, h2, body, etc. The tag dropdown in the headline does not apply the right font, however, when I go into the text box and type

it does apply the appropriate style. Am I doing something wrong? I’d like when I have the h1 tag in the dropdown selected, the font display as h1 and so forth.

Hi Bob,

You need to go to X > Theme Options > Settings icon in left bottom section and add the fonts in the Font Manager. Then enable the Font manager in the Theme Options and select the headings to the font you want.

For more information about the Font Manager:

Then you will be able to use that font whenever you use the headline element.

Thank you.

They are a TypeKit font… I don’t believe they can be in the Font Manager, correct?

Hi,

As stated in our changelog , Color and Font Managers are now accessible from the Global Settings Modal.
That includes the typekit font.

See screenshot

Thanks

Thank you! I’ve added the fonts to the options page. Now once I have the headline or text elements inserted, how do I change the weights of the fonts/ use different fonts?

Nevermind! I think I found it- I had to turn advanced mode on!

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know! If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.