Envira gallery broken after 1.8.0 update

Hey guys, I currently have two different sites, one using the X theme and the other using Pro which currently have Envira Galleries enabled.

After running the 1.8.0 update, both galleries are now broken and no longer working. No images load, and the sections are now quite large vertically, probably taking up at least 800% of the space they used to. This happens when I’m logged in and logged out of Wordpress. Also happens in multiple browsers, and on desktop and mobile.

crisisnursery.ca/aboutus (loads just above the footer, last section on the page)
abcventilation.com (3rd section below the slider)

Could you please look into this? Thank you.

Hi @jebr,

Thanks for writing in.

There is no note or statements that there is a problem with Envira gallery. I could see errors on your browser console.

Please try or check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

You might want to check this link below:

If that does not help, please explain or describe the exact issue you’re having (console errors only tell a part of the story). Also provide your login URL and WP Admin credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Thanks. Everything is up to date. Themes, plugins, etc.

Deactivated all third party plugins as well as css and javascript. No effect.

The Envira Gallery is not loading correctly. There’s no photos, and it stretches the entire section and background vertically, over 800-1000% of what was loading originally when the photos were loading.

Its happening on multiple sites. If you can let me know what you did, I can make fixes to the other ones as well.

Will included login information in a secure note. Thanks.

abcventilation.com(3rd section below the top slider)

Hi There,

I can see the galleries are working fine on the Home page and the about page of another site.

Not sure if I am missing something here, can you please confirm the issue is in any particular browser or OS.

Thanks

What the? Ok, that’s weird.

All of them are displaying correctly now. I’ve got no explanation.

Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.