Envira Gallery Not displaying and affecting other content

I am having problem too, the page will not display when I add a gallery and the last two I have created in the past few days are not displaying in the cornerstone gallery list. http://vxrworks.com/honors/ when gallery added no content will display on page. If I remove the gallery the page will display.

BTW: Currently using the foogallery until issue resolved. Adding shortcode to content element. Is this best practice?

Older pages w envira gallery display fine: http://vxrworks.com/health-sciences/

Hi there,

Yes, shortcodes are fine :slight_smile:

I installed Envira Gallery on my site and used it and I don’t see any issues (latest version) which is the same as yours. Perhaps there is a broken internal data? Could you try re-creating that gallery and add it again?

As for the builder, please try installing Transient Cleaner plugin and clean your site’s transients. It’s an internal cache which also stores the data temporarily. Else, please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note. There is a similar issue from another thread that I’m checking but can’t find enough information as of yet as it works okay when moved to another site.

Thanks!

No prob, it has worked fine until recently, and I was unaware of the Transient Cleaner, will check that out and be back

Hi vxrworks,

Just wanted to chime in and let you know that you can display Envira Gallery with the same method (shortcode in content area), check the video screencast in the secure note.

Thanks.

OK adding shortcode to content area works and the “envira classic gallery” element does not? Anyway, that is how it seems to be working fine now by replacing the classic gallery element with the shortcode in content element. I appreciate the screencast that actually revealed a better workflow universally for me, | :^ ) JB

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I can confirm that there is an issue with the Essential Gallery element. I have submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. It will be fixed and updated in our next update release.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.