Design Cloud Access

I cannot get into the design cloud templates. I go to the template manager and then click on Design Cloud, nothing happens. I am getting the following error in the chrome console.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (Gateway Time-out)
/pro/#/template-manager:1 Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘https://theme.co/api/design-cloud/index.json’ from origin ‘https://whislerac.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

I have cleared my cache on both the browser and the breeze caching plugin. I have tried using private browsing mode. Nothing seems to work. It did work a week or so ago, but now doesn’t.

Hosting is Cloudways VULTR Server.
Site is www.whislerac.com

Sean Rundle

Hello Sean,

Thanks for writing in!

We must resolve the CORS issue. Could you please edit your .htaccess file and insert this:

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
  <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|font.css|css|js|json)$">
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
  </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

<ifmodule mod_headers.c="">
   SetEnvIf Origin "^(.*\.domain\.com)$" ORIGIN_SUB_DOMAIN=$1
   Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "%{ORIGIN_SUB_DOMAIN}e" env=ORIGIN_SUB_DOMAIN
   Header set Access-Control-Allow-Methods: "*"
   Header set Access-Control-Allow-Headers: "Origin, X-Requested-With, Content-Type, Accept, Authorization"
</ifmodule>

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This doesn’t work!

Same problem here. Proposed solution also doesn’t work.

This same issue also blocks installing the Template Starter Pack. I’ve tried adding various things to htaccess and nginx, all to no avail.

Hi everyone,

We found a networking issue on our end that prevented the Design Cloud resources from consistently loading. Could you please give this a try now? Thanks!

I noticed just now it is working again here! Thanks!

Thanks Rue, that seems to have fixed the problem. All is good now.

Thanks,

Sean

No problem.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.