Thank you @christopher.amirian but kindly re-read my previous post as I was very detailed and very specific. I provided screenshots and videos. Your response does not solve my issues.
To reiterate the issues once again, please note the following:
1) All the h1 tags are not displaying on the page despite doing what I was asked to do above by @Alaa and @christian_y . I sincerely appreciate their help and it helped somewhat but unfortunately, did not resolve it entirely. So kindly advise who to fix so that all h1 tags and not just some of them are pointing to the blog post title.
2) The h2 tags in the theme are not pointing to the h2 tags specified in the blog post in the X Theme. They are all pointing to something called "The Blog". A customer of a theme should not have to do anything more except add the h2 tag for it to work and unfortunately, when I add an h2 tag, it does not specify the headings in google as the proper h2 tag despite seeing the h2 tags in inspect element.
3) I suspect a similar issue with the h3, h4 and other tags so we should look into this and fix it as well so that the theme is properly directing to the proper tags.
4) I asked for screen shots with red to indicate everything that should be changed just so we are all on the same page.
5) The video provided to me by @christian_y in the secure note is blurry and unreadable so kindly advise what the purpose of that video is and send another one in secure note that is clearer. Perhaps screen shots may be better as they can be enlarged.
6) Further, the tool I used was also discovered by other many other popular tools so this issue is not isolated. I am looking to fix this issue because regardless of what information was provided above on h tags, the bottom line is that the Theme is not displaying h1, h2, h3 and other tags properly when the google search engines are crawling it.
7) I also made the following change after the changes noted above: to change/remove h1 tag that's wrapping a blog title from reading another support ticket, they indicated to edit the /framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/ and create a file _landmark-header.php
You just need to make the changes in following line of code.
<?php echo x_get_option( 'x_renew_blog_title' ); ?>
I notice that the above code had it wrapped as h1 and then ending with a h2. So I changed the first h1 to a h2 and not sure if that was the right thing to do or not so kindly confirm. Seemed to be an error with the code in X theme.
I respectfully ask that since @christian_y has been the most helpful and able to resolve many of the issues, that he continue to troubleshoot and help fix the remaining issues.
It has been more than 24 hours and still no response after waiting days just to get bits and pieces of it solved. There should be a mechanism to have things put in priority when support gives you vague responses that do not address your concerns/questions.