How to Change Size of H1, H2 Tags

How do I change the size of the h1, h2, h3 etc. tags in the theme?

Also, it seems that the post title is a default h1 tag but when I did an seo audit, it indicated that there were no h1 tags on any of my posts. Can you please confirm that the h1 tag is the title and how to edit size etc of the h1, h2, h3 tags?

thanks!

Hi @Vandana,

Thanks of writing in.

First, in regards to your h1 tag, we would like to confirm it first, Please share us the URL of your post so we could check if that there is h1 tag available**. then for your h tags**, you can use this code in your custom CSS:

h1 .h1{
font-size:10px;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

thanks @nico.

However ,for some reason, that is what I had in my global css settings and any changes I make to my global css in X theme options does not appear to be saving?

Here is the sample post: https://www.entcounsel.com/contests-promotion-check-list/

You can see how the h1, h2 tags, h3 and quotes needs to be adjusted and the size fixed.

I am not sure why the css changes I am making are not being saved.

Do you know why that is and how I can fix this?

thanks

Hi,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

There is no plugin conflict as all plugins already tested one by one.

Please provide a solution and I can try again. Many other themes have this issue and have been able to provide an answer. I hope X theme understands how to fix this.

Given that it takes a while to get a response and I am also actively working on my backend, it does not make sense for you to login to my account.

Hi There,

The font size is not working via custom CSS due to the cache system you have on your site.

Please disable and clear any cache plugins on your site even server-side cache like Cloudflare. If possible also disable CSS minification feature in the cache plugins.

Hope that helps!

That is incorrect as the I got the font size to work after my own troubleshooting without changing anything to do with cache. So please have someone else response to my query.

Hi Vandana,

To investigate CSS issues without having access to your website, we must see the “non-minified” version of the code that would help us to see if there is any typo in the custom CSS codes inserted on your website or not.

I’m glad that you managed to get this sorted out, let us know if you still have any further question regarding that specific issue.

Thanks.

Please elaborate and clarify what you mean?

Hi there,

We simply like to check your site without any optimization and caches. Please disable them since we’re unable to login and do that.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.