Cornerstone is loading a long time

Hi,

cornerstone needs a long time to load any content. I have increased the wordpress-memory-limit and i have the same problem.

Another Problem is an error in Envira Gallery:
Fatal error: Class ‘Envira_Gallery_Shortcode’ not found in /mnt/web310/b1/58/58691958/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php on line 687

Thanks

I am having a similar issue. I am not sure if it is my browser or a web filter, but it is not loading at all.

HI, after the latest update of the X-Theme and Cornerstone i get the following error if i click on Design -> Theme : Fatal error: Class ‘Envira_Gallery_Shortcode’ not found in /mnt/web310/b1/58/58691958/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php on line 687

I have disabled the Plugin and i get the same error.

Please help.

Thanks

On another Site i have now the same problem:

Fatal error: Class ‘Envira_Gallery_Shortcode’ not found in /homepages/25/d151312483/htdocs/silke_kayadelen/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php on line 687

Hi There,

This issue has been fixed in the last update.

Please update your theme and plugin to the latest version.

Regards!

Hi There,

i have updated the Theme and Plugins to the latest version. Cornerstone need a long time to load a page.
It is impossible to work properly.

Please have a look :slight_smile:

https://soroptimist-essen-sued.de

Hi There,

The Cornerstone loads on your site fine and yes it loads slower than average time. But your site performance is slow overall, so this can be with your server performance and not with the Theme, you can follow some of the site performance improvement tips here.

Thanks,

I’ll try it. Many Thanks.

Let us know how it goes.

If Cornerstone loads I get the attached error message. Can it be that the loading error related? I’m using Firefox now and it works better.

Thanks for help :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the error, please check another thread and implement the fix.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.