The preview HTML did not include a closing </html> message

Hi, got this message when I launch my theme and it’s pages and the builder is not working properly, how do i fix this, seems to get this message on all pages since yesterday.

How do i add this and where?

Hi there,

I’m sorry about that. I don’t think there’s actually anything wrong. We added that error to help troubleshoot some issues, but looks like it’s triggering a false positive when W3TC is active. We can look into the best solution for this in a future update. You should be able to suppress the error by adding this to functions.php of a child theme:

add_filter( 'w3tc_can_print_comment', '__return_false' );
1 Like

Hi @patrictarnhamn,

Please add the above code in your Child Theme’s functions.php file. To do this go to Dashboard > Appearance > Editor, select functions.php file and paste the above code.

Hope this helps!

Hi there,
I’m having the same issue since yesterday. No W3TC is installed! What should I do…?

I tried to find the location of functions.php but with my WP being in German I can’t find my way in the dashboard to Appearance and Editor. What I can offer is “Design” and “Customizer”?
Some hint would be great, thank you!
Regards, Karen

Can you please open a new thread with a link to your site? We can check it out there. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.