Zooming the Website Out

Hi I am trying to get my website to fit the mobile device like this site

It needs to fit the whole screen on mobile. Is there someway to disable the mobile resize?

thank you!!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your example website has been designed intended for smaller screens. Here’s how it looks like in bigger screens:

If you want something design, then you’ll have to design most of your pages for smaller screens.

Hope this explains it.

Hi, Thank you.
how can I make the header and footer rounded like that? and have the background flow through like it does on the metermusic website.

I have the client’s website

Right now i have images in the header and footer “mimicking” the rounded edges, but the client is awfully particular.

thank you.

You can make it round by applying border radius to the header and footer classes .masthead and .x-colophon.bottom. See https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_border-radius.asp. This requires custom development though so if you are not comfortable with CSS, you need to hire a web developer to do this for you.

Thank you for understanding.

What would the code be exactly and what would it look like?

Because I have tried injecting the boarder radius many times and it doesnt work.

thank you

Hi There,

Border-radius seem to be working fine, please clean your browser cache and test it again.

Thank you

Yup! I got it working. Thanks guys

Glad to hear it!

1 Like