Z-index of menu and top bar

I have been trying to get a third party app to be able to be the top item when it is open but I just can’t get it to display over the menu and top bar. I am using ubermenu. Here is a laundry list of what I have tried. Is there something that would work for ubermenu? and the top bar? Thank you.

/* TOP BAR
.x-topbar {
z-index: 1001!important;
}
*/

/* NAV BAR
.x-navbar {
z-index: 999!important;
}*/

/* .ui.rm.form {
z-index: 1030!important;
} */

.ui.dimmer.modals {
z-index: 9999 !important;
}

Hey There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.

To see the issue go to https://www.sowinteraction.com/staging-wp/test-the-button/
Select Book It
Enter the number of adults

Thank you.

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the URL. I checked your popup and I see it on top of everything when it is open (see screenshot)

Have you been able to fix it on your own? Or you might be having the cache issues, please clear your browser’s cache and reload the site.

Cheers!

Thank you very much. I appreciate it! It must be cached and it shows for me in new windows, etc. I will fix it here. Best.

Glad to hear it! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.