Z-index issues with image slider and another Plugin

Hi There,

I have 2 issues (left) about the z-index I believe.

  1. Classic Image Slider in CS the navigation arrow are above the header (when scrolling)
  2. My WPL real estate plugin uses a image slider as well and some social buttons wich appear “above” the header on scrolling.

FYI (the following infos are for your information only to be better able to allocate the problem)

  1. I use another plugin for custom maps (mapplic) there i had an issue as well but after I applied this CSS it is ok now.
    .mapplic-fullscreen { z-index: 9999; }
    .x-container, .x-column { z-index: auto !important; }

  2. The Header Z-index is set to 5 now

  3. The Footer Z-index is set to 4 now.

Looking forward to your answer !

Happy Sunday:slight_smile:
Cheers
Maik

Hi,

You need to set your bar z-index to a higher number.

For example change 5 to 99

Hope that helps

1 Like

In my case I needed to change to 1000. if z index set to high, it was interfering with mapplic fullscreen mode (hidden under header)
I just write this here now as a future reference, in case anybody faces a similar issue .

thx

You’re welcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.