I have a dropdown content menu that is going behind the image below it. I tried to do the following to have the image go behind the content when it is opened but it didn’t help. Is there a fix for this? Thank you (CHECK THE SEALS)
.x-image img {
display: block;
max-width: 100%;
height: auto;
vertical-align: bottom;
z-index: 20;
border: 0;
}
Hi there,
Please first change the ID of Exploration Menu section. You can not have spaces in the ID in HTML. and it is not recommended to have capital letters. So change it to exploration-menu
Now add the CSS below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
#exploration-menu {
z-index:999;
}
For more information about naming kindly read this article:
Thank you.
@christopher.amirian thank you. And I have read and added your article to getpocket for reference 
You’re most welcome and we’re glad we could help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.