Youtube video in revolution slider plays on its own does not close X-icon stack

Hi,

This slider had a play button that would usually get pressed in order to play the video. The video now pops up and plays on its own after the page loads. You can’t close it and the sound does not play. How do I stop this? I want the video to play with the sound only when the play button is pressed and close whenever the x is ticked.

Hi, @marc_a

Is it possible to get your help with this issue?

Hello @fantasy_5,

Please edit your Slider and find the Overlay layer. You will need to add Actions that allows you to stop the media and close the modal.

Perhaps this can help:

Cheers.

Hi, Ruenel

I tried that and cleared my cache still no change. I selected the overlay and stop media option. I chose background video option and then video in active slide option and none of them are working.

Hey @fantasy_5,

You might have done something correct to the Slider because when I visit the site today, I am seeing this:

The video plays and I can close the modal with the X close button.

Thanks.

Yes, I actually reached out to the plugin creators for assistance and it is working now. The only problem I see now is for the three social iocoms that are present Twitter’s icon might remain active and stay on top of the video for some strange reason. I temporarily removed the slider from the page. I’m trying to figure that little issue out.

Hey @fantasy_5,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out.

Thank you.