Hi. I am using a video from youtube for a video background but cannot get it to autoplay. can support help?
Hey there,
Would you mind giving us the URL where you’ve setup the video background so we could check your setup? If you’re using Cornerstone’s section background, that is not possible. It only accepts self-hosted video.
Thanks.
Please use the following credentials:
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, but check your site or confirm the URL that you provided. It seems to be down at the moment (https://prnt.sc/g2wznv).
Cheers!
Sorry, I misspelled.
Hi @finger123,
I have checked your setup it is still unavailable. Please confirm if the URL is correct.
Thanks.
sorry, two typos in a row.
Here is is.
Hi @finger123,
I’m closing this as it appears you already have a topic open for the same issue: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/you-tube-video-background/4101/8
Please don’t open multiple topics for the same support request, as it risks wasting time. We’ll be happy to assist you on the other topic.